Saturday, January 28, 2006

A - Z

A - AVAILABLE?: yeah

B - BEST FRIEND(s): Lindsay and my girls from 207 even though we need to hang out again

C - CRUSH: of course, but I can't tell you who

D- DADS NAME: John Michael

E - EASIEST TO TALK TO: Alex right now. And Daniel. I think I need some girls in that mix.

F- FAVORITE BAND: Dave Mathews, but check out Marc Broussard right now!

G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS: worms. the better to share 0:-)

H - HOMETOWN: Springfield, VA

I - INSTRUMENT: flute and piccolo. and a little piano

K - KIDS: one day

L- LONGEST CAR RIDE: VA to CA. 3.3 days at 13 hours/day

M - MILK FLAVOR: Milk has flavors?? Give me some sweet ass fat free, baby.

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2

O - ONE WISH: To be content in life

P - PHOBIA(S): the dark, death

Q - FAVORITE QUOTE: i don't really have a favorite. one on my facebook profile is "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: A Dios Le Pido (Juanes)

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 7:45 am

U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I'm too open for secrets. And those you don't know are for good reason.

V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE: Asparagus

W- WORST HABITS: Not being able to make a decision.

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: ankle, chest, stomach

Y - YUMMY FOOD: chocolate and peanut butter

Z- ZODIAC SIGN: Leo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home