Sunday, December 04, 2005

Laryngitis

So the slightly sore throat and the little rasp in my voice has turned into laryngitis caused by a viral respiratory infection. I don't know why, but I think this is ridiculously funny. Maybe because I can't really answer my phone, speak loud enough for people to hear me across the room, etc., yet I went to a bar last night to meet ACC Alumni (and probably made it worse; oh well). I've had Mary and Lucy be my secretary because I can't really answer the phone, so I could at least get used to that. ha. Anyways, for anyone who ever thought laryngitis was one of the more amusing and not so bad sicknesses, I promise it's not. And yay for one of the busiest weeks of the semester. Riiiiiight.

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biff, you need to post again on your blog. If you don't, I might actually be forced to study for my exams instead of reading it! Hope the laryngitis is better :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home