Thursday, December 01, 2005

Best Friends Reunited

This is proof that it's a small world out there. When I lived in Las Vegas from 1986-1989, I was best friends with a girl named Janna. We were attached at the hip. This past weekend, I was hanging out with my friend Bryan, who also grew up in Vegas. We were messing around on facebook, and I told him to enter a friend of mine. I told him to type in "Janna", which he did, and then I told him the last name was "McCoy"
When he heard me say that, he grabbed my shoulders and shook me and yelled "You know Janna McCoy!?!?!", and I thought he was joking around. However, he went to high school with her and even hung out with her this past summer! We called her that night, but she was at a basketball game, so we tried again today, and we were finally able to catch up. I hadn't talked to her in like 10 years, so we talked about school, family, boys, Las Vegas growing up, etc.

Totally cool, but totally weird.

Janna and me bowling in Las Vegas:

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger Jen said...

aaaaa!! that's crazy and awesome! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home