Monday, November 21, 2005

207 hilarium

I don't know how to be sufficiently vague to not incriminate myself yet to show the true hilarity. There's really no good way to explain Melissa's e-mail, so if you get it, good for you, and you've probably lived in or around 207 for a long time. Just know that it obviously has to do with boys, Melissa, and myself. So this is part of her e-mail:

hahahaha i am not surprised at all! firstly, he's hot! secondly, we're
207 and this is how we work! you'll have to keep me updated if anything
transpires. do you think boy 1 knows about you and boy 2? do you think
boy 2 knows about you and boy 1? do you think either of them would
care? do you think you could have a threesome?!!?!?! :-P

Truly awesome and hilarious. At least to me and the rest of 207. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home