Thursday, March 03, 2005

Gymnastics Fan Club

Despite the lack of large signs and air horns (ok, I told Brian at least no air horns were allowed), we had an awesome fan club of Eric, Melissa, and Brian tonight at the meet. Thanks for coming guys! And even though we lost by 1 point (so close in gymnastics!) and we didn't have the greatest meet ever, it was a ton of fun, and I shouldn't worry so much about competing! I proved that by doing the best vault after the meet ended because we just wanted to get a video of it, and I knew I wasn't being judged. And every year we lose to Emory at the first meet then kick their butts later in the season, especially at Nationals. So no different this year, right team? :-)

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger StoopidShoe said...

rats, I'll be sure to make a sign for next time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home