Wednesday, March 16, 2005

100

Instead of posting about obvious subjects such as how my visit to Colorado was and what I'm thinking about graduate school, I realized I need to clear up a misconception that I've been alerted to. Many of you may have heard about roommates and my goal dealing with making out last semester. Our goal was, between the 6 of us, to have a lifetime total of at least 100 make-outs by the end of the semester. First let me stress that this is over our entire lives -- not just last semester. So here is where the misconception lies. We did not make out with anyone just to increase our number; getting one step closer to our goal was just an added bonus to making out. So I hope that clears things up in your minds. And I bet you're wondering "Did they make it?". Well of course. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home