Saturday, August 06, 2005

My first prize from the radio

So Tuesday was a crappy day, but I was listening to Z104 on the even more crappy drive home. They advertised a concert at the 9:30 Club for Friday for Pat McGee Band and Vertical Horizon, both of which I like but wouldn't pay that much to see. They said the 14th caller would get 2 free tickets, so I was like, "What the heck, I'll try." I kept getting a busy signal of course, but on the 6th (yes, 6th!) try, I got through. They guy asked me where I was, and I was driving, so he told me not to freak out, and then he said I was the 14th caller and had won tickets! He got his little dorky sound clip of me freaking out like any other girl on the radio (except the ones that win Backstreet Boy tix; those girls are crazy), and I did hear myself on the radio a few minutes later.

The concert was last night, and Lindsay and I had a lot of fun. Both lead singers are pretty hot, so we were content with good music sung by good looking men that somehow get hotter when they sing. Interesting phenomenon.

In even more exciting news, Lindsay and I head for the Dominican Republic today!!
We'll be home late on the 12th, so everyone have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home