Monday, October 09, 2006

To Rebekah, from Iberia

I just thought I would say hi because I´m in Portugal and was previously in Valencia, so not far from our fun adventures in and around Madrid. I have definitely been reminded of you a lot - from frozen yogurt at McDonald´s on a hot day (so American...) to yummy paella (so Spanish!) to aqueducts in Lisbon like the impressive ones we saw in Segovia. It makes me miss you even more! And I was going to e-mail this, but since you´re a blog-lover, I figured I would post it here and then update on the rest of my trip later. :-)

2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I was lax about checking your blog this week since I knew you were gone, and you bloggged for me!!! You're the best!! And I'm jealous, I want to go back to Spain! I'm sure it was awesome :)

 
At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For once it makes my day that you haven't updated because it means my personalized entry is still on top when I check your blog :) Hope you're having an awesome week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home