Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fortunate Life

I was driving back from San Diego last weekend from a trip to hang out with my friend Nick, when I started thinking about how fortunate I am. Seriously. Of course there are the basics, like the fact that I have a great job (and still have it, which is better than many in this economy) and a loving family. But what got me really thinking is the great times I've had over the past few months with friends. In the last two weeks, I've been to San Diego (including hiking and ice skating), a Lakers game, dancing, to Joshua Tree National Park, skiing, to see the debut of an up and coming boy band, and to the club Les Deux (where apparently the stars from the Hills went all last season). It makes me a little tired just to think about the last two weeks. (And if I went back 3 weeks, I'd get to include the Oscar's!)

And I'm not saying this to brag (really!), though it might sound like it. I'm just saying this because all the sudden it hit me that life is awesomely fun, and I appreciate these opportunities. I definitely take advantage of LA and its surroundings, so it makes sense, but it also makes me happy. :-) Now off for some margaritas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home